Check out my Patreon page and receive great rewards, such as personal flight training, by becoming my patron! http://patreon.com/aviationpro
A joystick that deserves some special attention: the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, a joystick that is affordable, smooth, and has a great durability! Check out my Patreon page and receive great rewards, such as personal flight training, by becoming my patron! http://patreon.com/aviationpro
Check out my latest VATSIM video! Groningen to Amsterdam with FULL ATC and SRA “Talkdown” Approach!
Why am I still using FS2004?!?
Support AviationPro on Patreon and Receive great rewards!
This video gives you a small review of the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick. I choose to make this video, because this joystick is used by a lot of people and deserves the attention as for its low price it has quite a good quality and will be your mate for quite a few years. Mine is already 7 years old! What do you think? Can this be the best Flightsim joystick taking into account its affordability and durability?
This video was made in FS2004 using the following addons:
– Ultimate Terrain USA
– RealAir Spitfire
– Smooth feeling of the control axes
– Many programmable buttons
– Low price and good durability
– Perfect starter joystick for new flight simulator enthusiasts
– Some buttons are hard to press after a while: they don’t respond as well (although some internal cleaning might fix that).
– Axis get a bit jumpy around the zero position, although this can be controlled using FSUIPC.
Thanks for watching! Commenting, liking and sharing is much appreciated! 🙂
Stay tuned via Facebook:
Stay tuned via Twitter:
Check out my website for more Flight Simulator & Aviation videos!