Anker 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub: http://amzn.to/29z5kXI
Have too many USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 devices? Get a USB 3.0 hub! USB 2.0 is obsolete, so I replaced my hub with these Anker powered 7 port USB 3.0 hubs from Amazon. I like them a lot, they come in 7, 10, and 13 port varieties and I got a nice black one. This thing is fast and didn’t require any software or drivers in Windows 10. The Anker 7 port USB 3.0 superspeed hub outputs .9A in each port with one port at 2 Amps. The port is fully powered using the included AC adapter.
Check out the video for an overview and review of the 7 port hub. Of course all USB 3.0 hubs are compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
Anker USB 3.0 Powered Hubs (Amazon Affiliate):
7 Port – Black: http://amzn.to/29z5kXI
7 Port – Aluminum, angled: http://amzn.to/29rdSfx
10 Port – Black: http://amzn.to/29vdaB1
10 Port – White / Black: http://amzn.to/29Y5rtU
13 Port – Black: http://amzn.to/29recLj
USB 3.0 Cables (A to B) – Amazon Basics:
6 feet: http://amzn.to/29z5UEU
9 feet: http://amzn.to/29reeml
Unpowered Anker USB 3.0 Hubs:
4 Port – Black, slim: http://amzn.to/29D8ASa
4 Port – Black, angled: http://amzn.to/29vdsrA
4 Port – Silver, angled: http://amzn.to/29z5Vsb
● Subscribe to my channel for great videos: http://goo.gl/rojW6z
● Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Compulsion84
● Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Compulsion84
● Guns: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVbbgy2MVvMficOwVvR-ziOwswE90uAVc
● Gaming: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVbbgy2MVvMe_HavpQGeYXENqW5dl76eO
● Gadgets: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVbbgy2MVvMcFlpD_8sgPu2MtLLOZ_VLu
I have an Amazon Affiliate Store, some of my videos have affiliate links.
Easy Jam by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)