The BEST external hard drive for your PS4 – PS4 Pro – Xbox One – Xbox One S & Xbox One X!!
AMAZON LINKS BELOW: BEST way to add massive storage!!
Gadget Deals: http://amzn.to/2f8ysW0
Buy 1TB Version: http://amzn.to/2sX02zW
Buy 1.5TB Version from video: http://amzn.to/2u5p1Re
Buy 2TB Version: http://amzn.to/2u5p1Re
Buy 3TB Version: http://amzn.to/2tzXqab
Buy 4TB Version: http://amzn.to/2u0k5Ny
Buy 500GB Version: http://amzn.to/1QXhVAS
Buy 5TB Desktop Version: http://amzn.to/1cLc82c
Support Me on Patreon for as little as $1 per month! https://www.patreon.com/TheGadgetGod
How to Format an External Hard Drive to PS4 or PS4 Pro:
1. First, make sure your external hard drive is USB 3.0, and not larger than 8TB!
2. Connect the external hard drive to one of the USB 3.0 ports. You’ll see a message on the screen saying the USB device is not supported because the drive hasn’t been formatted to work with the console.
3. Under Settings, go to Devices.
4. Under Devices, go to USB Storage Devices.
5. Under USB Storage Devices, press Format as Extended Storage.
That’s all there is to it. The formatting will only take a few moments and then you are good to go. Your extended storage has been effectively set up.
6. When you return to the homepage, you can see in your storage folder that you will now have access to both the System Storage and the Extended Storage. You have the ability to play even more games and expand your storage as you wish.
7. Next step after that is to know how to store any new games or move your old games over to the Extended Storage hard drive. This is also very easy to do. Once you’ve found the game you want to move into your hard drive, just press the ‘Options’ button and it will give you the chance to ‘Move to Extended Storage’.